Wastewater Remediation Reimagined
Cavitation is the microscopic formation and violent collapse of vapor cavities in liquid. In industry, it has a notorious reputation as a powerfully destructive force for degrading mechanical components.
By incorporating a technical leap forward that empowers a small, robust, high-efficiency reactor to control the power of cavitation without suffering from its effects, the award-winning Mitton Cavitation Reactor (MCR) harnesses this destructive force and bends it to constructive ends. The ability to apply cavitation to industrial-scale fluid volumes using only a small amount of mechanical energy changes everything from how we reclaim water and manage odors from industrial processes to how we break emulsions and repurpose waste into energy.
Treating approximately 1000 gallons of liquid using just 1 kilowatt, MCR systems create a harnessed-cavitation field that generates intense, localized pressure, heat and shearing forces to do the heavy lifting at the microscopic level.
Mitton Cavitation Reactor Benefits
- Resistant to the effects of the cavitation it generates
- Low energy use
- Standard connections, easy portability and minimal footprint enable easy integration into existing processes
- Endemic sensor array and automation system optimizes and correlates variables such as motor speed, pressure/vacuum, acoustic frequency and flow rate while reporting them in real time to selected web interfaces
- Stackable design makes it upwardly scalable
- Easily processes sludges and slurries that would bog down other systems
- Can operate under both positive and negative pressure
- Can entrain gases into – or extract gases out of – suspension in liquids
- Intense molecular pressure, heat and shear enables emulsion breaking, cell lysis, hydroxyl radical generation and radical chemical design processeses
Proven Service from FMCI Fluid Solutions
FMCI Fluid Solutions is the exclusive distributor of MCR systems. With over a century of experience in the assessment and execution of construction projects — including advanced application procurement — FMCI Fluid Solutions is not only your point of contact for purchasing MCR systems — they will also drive the optimization of the system to your specific needs. Experience the high standard of operational assurance that has earned the FMCI Fluid Solutions team a reputation for service excellence with some of the world’s most innovative brands.